About this deal
Principle and Effectiveness
Thermal radiation (or infrared) is a band of energy in the complete electromagnetic spectrum and it has been used effectively for millennia to treat/ease certain maladies and discomforts.
FIR (far-infrared radiant) wavelength is too long to be perceived by the eyes, however, the body experiences its energy as a gentle radiant heat which can penetrate up to 1.5 inches (almost 4 cm) beneath the skin.
Oasis Therapy uses a sauna blanket delivering a three zone heating differential, offering many benefits.
*For best results, 2-3 treatments per week is recommended.
- Dissolve fat: FIR rays makes a direct action to the fat structure in effort to dissolve and liquefy the fact cells.
- Eliminate fat: FIR can release a great deal of heat energy, accelerate the circulation of blood and lymph, promote the metabolism, speed biochemistry reaction for proper cell function to break down fat.
- Shrink fat: FIR rays increases temperature to the local tissue, which enlarges pore to outflow sweat, which shrinks cells.
- Lymph detoxification: Heat enlarges capillary vessels, speeds blood circulation-increases metabolism. This encourages fat to dissolve and enter into the blood, which accelerates lymph circulation to excrete from body.
- Relax muscles: Heat generated by FIR not only warms the body internally, down to the bone, but also promotes relaxation and lessens muscle tension.
- Gives relief to muscle and joint pain
- Weight loss
- Reduces inflammation
- Boosts immune system
- Accelerates exchange of nutrients into cells
- Increases metabolism
- Clear and tighter skin
- Speeds up detoxification process
The Fine Print
When buying directly from Oasis Therapy, your deal will NOT expire after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment is required.
- We typically book out 1-week during the weekday and 2-weeks out on a Saturday. Please expect to leave your redemption code, this will hold your appointment.
- At the time of your call, an expired voucher is a credit of $49 (paid value), and will need an additional $49 (promotional value) on the day of your scheduled appointment.
- No-show, rescheduled, or a cancelled appointment with less than 24-hour notice may be subject to a fee of $20, at the time of your re-scheduled appointment.
- Be sure to read fine print on voucher for important information about Groupon offer details and/or restrictions.